41 percent of the patients are asymptomatic: Dr Afzal

Speaking in a press conference on Friday, Dr. Ibrahim Afzal announced that 41 percent of people whom test positive for the virus are asymptotic.

According to the doctor as the number of cases increases, 41 percent of patients are not exhibiting any symptoms of the virus and effected are showing mild symptoms. While the remaining 59 per cent were showing symptoms according to Dr Afzal.

During the press, the doctor has said the figures show good and both bad which affected mildly. He pointed out that if the patients are mildly effected the patients are not much effected and possibly recover without any symptoms. He also added that one such case can also infect many others and if there are more severe symptoms its becomes extremely alarming for authorities.

So far the Maldives has 491 cases confirmed with 17 recoveries and 1 death.

پاسخی بگذارید

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.